SHOW + EXPO 2023
The end-of-year SHOW + EXPO of the Fashion Department of the Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp is Belgium’s biggest fashion happening of the year, both under the creative supervision of Brandon Wen.
18:00 bar + food trucks
During offSHOW, the Fashion Department teams up with Flanders DC to highlight presentations of fashion alumni and partners. For this first edition, we invite you to go check out the installations of:
- Nadav Perlman, Minderbroedersrui 74, nadavperlman.com, instagram
- Nel Maertens, Sint Paulusstraat 23, nelmaertens.com, instagram, instagram
- Christian Wijnants, Steenhouwersvest 36, christianwijnants.com, instagram
- Komono x Fashion Department, Kammenstraat 46, komono.com, instagram
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By visiting and interacting with this website, you automatically agree to the following terms and conditions.
Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp (hereinafter referred to as RAFAA)
part of the AP Hogeschool Antwerpen
Mutsaardstraat 31, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium
T +32 3 213 71 00 | M: [email protected]
VAT number: BE0535.880.359
PREMIUM SEATING 45€
VIP package 180€ VAT excl (premium seating, walking dinner with drinks, exclusive preview of the EXPO including a meet & greet Master students, goodiebag with limited edition SHOW Magazine)
All information and services are protected by intellectual property rights. We are owner of the concept, structure, lay-out and design of this website. Complete or partial reproduction, distribution, sales, publication, modification, translation or use for commercial purposes is explicitly prohibited. Exceptions can only be made by prior written permission.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THIRD PARTIES
We use Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo,… as sources of online content. Since user agreements of all these services state that their content can not violate any intellectual ownership rights, we assume that this is the case. If unknowingly we violate any intellectual property rights, please contact us as soon as possible, so we can remove the disputed content or add the correct source.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We aim to provide correct and reliable information on our website. We can not be held accountable for incorrect or incomplete information on this website. Contacting us is always possible.
We can not be held accountable for malfunctioning of this website and possible direct or indirect losses caused by this. We reserve the right to limit or block access to the website under certain circumstances.
Posting links to other websites does not imply that we approve any content of those websites.
Although we use all possible means to secure the safe transmission of your personal data, transmitting personal data remains at your own risk.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Only Belgian law is applicable. Any dispute arising from the use of this website falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the judicial district of Antwerp.
This website is accessible for recent computers with common software. The RAFAA does not guarantee compatibility and can not be held accountable for the inability to access the website.
It is forbidden to force access to parts of the website that are not publicly visible. It is also prohibited to edit the website, add or remove items.
All prices listed on our website include VAT.
Payments for tickets are made through our reliable partner Mollie.
GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS TICKETS
- RAFAA sells tickets for its events using software provided by Ticketmatic.
- We only guarantee access to events with tickets purchased at official sales channels. Tickets bought at other places could be fake, duplicates and/or overpriced. In these cases, RAFAA can not be held accountable.
- The person who purchases the tickets will be considered the only buyer. Only he/she is bound to pay, even if the tickets have to be delivered to a third party.
- The tickets will be temporarily reserved at the time you place an order. The tickets will only be sent after receipt of the correct payment. The tickets will be released again if the order and payment were not completed properly.
- Tickets will be sent by e-mail to the address indicated on the order form.
- The tickets and the reservation costs can be paid by bankcard (bancontact/Mister Cash), creditcard or iDeal.
- Sold tickets will not be refunded by RAFAA, except the event of cancellation or cases described in articles 8, 9 and 10 of these conditions.
- If an event is cancelled, tickets will be refunded automatically by RAFAA.
- If an event is rescheduled to another date, customers can use their tickets on the new date, or can have their money repaid. Refunded tickets are no longer valid.
- Repayment of tickets includes the full value of the tickets (including reservation costs).
- RAFAA employs all reasonable means to keep information on its website complete, correct and up-to-date. It does not, however, provide any guarantees in this regard and cannot be held liable for the direct or indirect damages suffered as a result of visiting or using the website, unless the persons affected can demonstrate intention or negligence on the part of RAFAA. RAFAA is not liable for circumstances beyond one’s control that delay or hinder this agreement. The following are regarded as circumstances beyond one’s control (the list is not exhaustive): strikes, natural disasters, flooding, fire, takeover, extreme weather conditions, government measures and technical defects. RAFAA does not need to provide proof of the unforeseeable or the unavoidable nature of this type of circumstance.
- The customer agrees to provide correct, accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information as requested on the registration form. RAFAA reserves the right to suspend or refuse the transaction if it has reasons to suspect that the information is not accurate, is incomplete or is out-of-date. These details may be stored in order to guarantee that its services function efficiently. They may also be used by the organiser for marketing purposes. Every customer able to prove their identity may access their personal details and modify them provided that permission has been requested in advance in a dated and signed letter.
- These general conditions apply to the full, contractual relationship between RAFAA and the customer and preclude the customer’s general conditions. Any modifications to or deviations from these conditions or any additions must be contained within a written agreement. The failure of RAFAA to exercise the rights set out in these general conditions cannot be regarded as a departure from the right to do so in the future. RAFAA retains the right to amend these general conditions at any moment without providing prior notification. The amendments will come into force from the moment they appear on the website, unless agreed otherwise. The relationship between the customer and RAFAA will only be subject to Belgian Law. Any disputes will be heard before the competent courts of law in Antwerp. Parties explicitly accept electronic resources (e-mail, fax,…) as evidence in terms of their mutual relationship.